Paths of Peace


We need to choose paths that give us the most peace. The whole universe helps us along to make our choices. God sends us signs along the way. Even if we take the wrong path, it is the right way because we discover new things that we have never seen before. Often treasures are found on the path not meant to be taken. Moments of hope, glimmers of joy,flickers of imaginations,pictures of beauty and seedlings of love. When we realise we are heading the wrong way we simply change course. Solitude and quietness are vital keys in hearing God’s voice and hearing or seeing clearly which paths to take.
IMG-20150218-00089

Comments

  1. Hi Bronwyn. I'm stopping from, "Celebrate the small things," but I think this is a very nice post. Certainly a lovely thing when we celebrate the path before us. I find myself agreeing with your entire post! have a lovely weekend. Very nice to meet you. (smile)

    I love your drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there!

    I just stopped by to check out your blog. I've signed up for yet another year of the A to Z Challenge and look forward to reading many, many posts next month...;~)

    Take care,

    Donna L Martin
    www.donnalmartin.com
    author of THE STORY CATCHER (Anaiah Press 2015)
    coauthor CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL: ANGELS AMONG US (Simon & Schuster 2013)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful post. I found you from the Celebrate The Small Things blog hop. So nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopped in from the A-Z. Nice blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bronwyn,

    Just stopping by from the A to Z Challenge. I noticed you haven't posted anything yet; hope you haven't given up on us. Let me know if there's anything I can do.

    John Holton
    Blogging from A to Z 2015 Cohost
    The Sound of One Hand Typing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very bad at being consistent with writing, I homeschool my children and that usually takes over....

      Delete

Post a Comment