Why I write

IMG-20150218-00088
I have journals everywhere, of everything;
A dairy of events and planning day to day living
A journal of thoughts
A spiritual journal
A therapy journal
A writing journal
A dream journal
I write articles
I blog
and my least favourite is writing content for niche marketing or basically writing to sell something or writing for someone else .
I write because I have too many thoughts in my head and I need to get them out. It’s a passion and a hobby, I do it because I love it, I love the written word. It is therapeutic in many ways. I am able to block out the world and live in my imagination for a while. It enables me to express my deep emotions and make sense of the world.  It does not matter to me if I make sense to anyone else or if my writing is bad as I write for myself and It makes sense to me. I write because I am inspired by my favourite authors, Stephan Lawhead and Paulo Coelho. Writing is a mirror of me, a literary reflection of my soul.

Comments

  1. Wow - that's a lot of journals! With all that writing, you must be well on your way to the million hours it takes to become a great writer. Have a wonderful weekend! :)
    (Lexa from the Celebrate blog hop)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment